Tuesday, April 3, 2018

"Always & Forever"

This week i'm reviewing Randy Travis' album "Always & Forever". This album is a straight and clear country album through and through, At least from what I've heard so far. Basically all of the country albums I've reviewed have some type of different genre influence rather it be pop or blues. This album does not. Theres nothing wrong with that, but I think I like the country music that has an outside genre influence better. With that being said I didn't think the album was terrible the track "Tonight We're Gonna Tear Down the Walls" was pretty fun it reminded me of Toy Story for some reason, but besides that I did think the album was a little boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of the Journey

This has been an interesting journey. I can see why people enjoy country music and I can see why people do not. After listening to a couple ...