Tuesday, April 24, 2018

End of the Journey

This has been an interesting journey. I can see why people enjoy country music and I can see why people do not. After listening to a couple of county albums I think I fall somewhere in the middle of those two opinions. There was a lot of music I listened to over the past several weeks that didn't resinate with me, but there was a couple tracks that really did. From Charlie Rich's "Nothing In the World" to Waylon Jennings "Luckenbach, Texas" those are just two examples of music that I now enjoy because of this little journey. If your reading this and thinking about listening to a new genre of music I'd encourage you to. You may find tracks or albums that you really really enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of the Journey

This has been an interesting journey. I can see why people enjoy country music and I can see why people do not. After listening to a couple ...