Tuesday, March 27, 2018

"Behind Closed Doors"

This week i'm reviewing the album "Behind Closed Doors" by Charlie Rich. This album may be the least sounding country album i've listened to yet. Through out the whole album I felt like I was listening to the Blues and Traditional Pop. With that being said Rich did have a lot of Country sounds going on in this album, for example the acoustics on the track "I'm Not Going Hungry". The Blues sounding tracks absolutely out shine his Country sounds in my opinion, but I don't think thats surprising for anyone reading this. I love the Blues and the tracks on this album that are apart of that genre are really great. The tracks "We Love Each Other" and "Nothing In the World" have been on repeat especially the second of the two. This album was great and I will definitely keep listening to Rich after this project.

                                                         https://youtu.be/PJxFhQf-RzE

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of the Journey

This has been an interesting journey. I can see why people enjoy country music and I can see why people do not. After listening to a couple ...